We, the members of the Madison Police Department, are committed to improving the quality of life, by protecting the lives and property of our citizens, promoting peace, and resolving problems through an ongoing, working partnership with our community and through the empowerment of our members. Our Mission can only be accomplished by applying the core values of our department:
- Service: We are committed to making service of the highest quality our first priority.
- Partnership: We are committed to working in partnership with the community and each other in order to improve the quality of life.
- Integrity: We are committed to excellence of character and the highest moral standards.
- Respect: We are committed to upholding human dignity in all circumstances.
- Innovation: We are committed to solving problems by encouraging innovation and the promotion of new ideas.
- Trust: We are committed to making trust the foundation for police/community relations.
"Dedicated to the Spirit of Excellence"
Last Updated ( Wednesday, January 28, 2015 7:13 PM )
Chief of Police
310 SW Rutledge Street
Madison, Florida 32340